Monday 21 April 2008

EARTH DAY 2008


Greetings to all the people of the Virtual Realm,


I do not know if my message to save our planet in conjunction with Earth Hour 2008 was of any success. I know for a fact that my close friends did not take part in the event. Let bygones be bygones. Today, I have a new charge to all of you out there. April 22 is Earth Day and my charge to you is to do whatever you can to save our home ... our beloved but dying planet. Those of you who chose to ignore the noble call of Earth Hour 2008 can make up for it by turning off the electricity for an hour on Earth Day. Besides that, you can choose to take a public transport to your school, college or work. Plant a tree if you must! Do whatever that is in your power to save Earth. It takes only one person to save our planet.


Save our home ... save our planet ... save Earth.


God Bless!

No comments: