Sunday 4 May 2008

Pick-Pocketed

Greetings to all the people of the Virtual Realm,

Yesterday was a wonderful day. For the first time, I took a bus to Central Market, boarded the LRT to KLCC, went to Kinokuniya and bought a good book, window-shopped, had lunch and went back to Central Market for a talk in conjunction with World Press Freedom Day. After the talk, I went for a book exhibition and got three books for free. Before boarding a bus back home, I window-shopped Central Market and took some interesting pictures of some grafitti on the wall of a building. When the bus reached my stop, I realised that my Nokia 7610 my missing. I checked the bus but it was not there. I returned home on the verge of a break-down. I have been pick-pocketed. At the Central Market bus station!

God Bless!

No comments: