Thursday 8 November 2007

Returned I Have!

Greetings to all the people of the Virtual Realm,

So long I have been absent. For so long I have remained away from this Virtual Realm of mine. So much has occurred...so much to tell. However, now that I come to think of it, much has indeed ocurred but very mundane I find them to be. Onerous assignments...numerous readings...much typing... I was on the verge of insanity. But I prevailed! Thanks be to the LORD God! And now, the much awaited semester break has at last arrived. Four whole months of break! Much to do...But what exactly to do?...I just recently watched a very good Malaysian movie, 1957 Hati Malaya. One of the best Malaysian films that I have watched thus far. This movie chronicles the events that led to the independence of Malaysia. Great casts..Brilliant acting...wonderful soundtrack.. I simply love it! Below, I have posted the theme song of 1957, sung by Malaysia's very own sensational songstress, Datuk Siti Nurhaliza, entitled Hati. Great song. Hearken it and be mesmerised.

God Bless!

No comments: