Monday 10 December 2007

How Long Has It Been?

Greetings to all the people of the Virtual Realm,

This is exactly what I feared when I created this blog of mine. I was afraid I would neglect it as I did the previous, God know how many, ones. It is not that I intentionally neglet my blogs. It is not that I simply create a blog for having nothing better to do and then leave it, abandon it, like some outdated handphone. Nay! Actually, I have no idea whatsoever myself why I leave my blog to be, why I fail to remember...Okay, enough nostalgia I reckon. Christmas is around the corner. All I want to say is that Christmas is not about Santa Claus or presents or Christmas tress. Christmas is to remember and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, the Saviour of this world and ultimately to remember the love of God. So, everyone, spread the love of God this Christmas season and may the Lord Jesus bless you all.

God Bless!

No comments: