Thursday 24 January 2008

I AM WHO I AM - Exodus 3:14

Greetings to all the people of the Virtual Realm,

Warrant me first to thank our LORD and God, the Great I AM, who has given me this opportunity to praise His holy name and speak of His wonders. Many of you out there would have already heard about how great our God is. And many of you would have found it ... how should I put it ... silly to believe that God himself died for the race of men and by accepting Him as your Saviour, you would be forgiven of your wrongdoings. Let me say that your are entitled to feel that way, considering how logic thralls you. But you see, just by being good and doing good, you cannot earn merit points from God. His standards are so high that none of us can reach them. He is after all a holy God. And holiness cannot bear the sight of wrongs. So, knowing our inadequacy, God sent His Son, Lord Jesus Christ, to die on OUR behalf. He died to redeem mankind back to its Maker, its Creator. God loves you and me so much that He sacrificed His Son for us. How can we ever thank Him? So, my dear friends, when you are alone, in solitude, sit down and think for a while: Will I be good enough to make sure my wrongs are forgiven? Will God forget my wrongdoings just because I am doing good things?. Have any of you ever found joy and peace, not the momentary ones but the real and deep ones, in your lives just by doing good? You can feel that something is missing in your life. There is this unexplainable void inside of you. And into this void, you try to fill up with earthly treasures, which does not last for eternity. God is Eternal. So is His Love for you and me. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God. Trust also in Jesus, our Saviour. He loves you. He wants to have a relationship with you. He wants you to be saved and join Him eternity. Accept the Gift of God. Invite Jesus into your lives. Make Him your Saviour. God will be your Father and Saviour. Your life will definitely change. May the Lord bless you. Amen

I have posted a song below. Listen to it. Let God touch your hearts.

God Bless!

Pencil marks on a wall, I wasn’t always this tallYou scattered some monsters from beneath my bed.You watched my team win, and watched my team loseWatched when my bicycle went down again
When I was weak, unable to speak,still I could call you by nameAnd I said Elbow Healer, Super Hero, come if you can.You said, I am.
Only sixteen, life is so meanWhat kind of curfew is at 10 pm?You saw my mistakes and watched my heart breakHeard when I swore I’d never love again
When I was weak, unable to speak,still I could call you by nameAnd I said Heartache Healer, Secretkeeper, be my best FriendYou said, I am.
You saw me wear white by pale candle lightI said ‘forever’ to what lies aheadTwo kids and a dream, with kids that can screamToo much it might seem when it is at 2 am.
When I am weak, unable to speakstill I will call you by nameOh, Shepherd, Savior, Pasture Maker, Hold on to my hand.You say, I am.
The winds of change and circumstanceBlow in and all around usSo we find a foothold that’s familiar.And bless the moments that we feel you nearer
When life had begun, I was woven and spunYou let the angels dance around the throne.Who can say when, but they’ll dance againWhen I am free and finally headed home
I will be weak, unable to speakStill I will call you by nameCreator, Maker, Life SustainerComforter, Healer, My RedeemerLord and King, Beginning and EndI am. I am.

No comments: