Saturday 26 January 2008

You Are My Hiding Place - Psalm 32:7

Greetings to all the people of the Virtual Realm,

As humans, all of us are always, constantly, attacked by troubles and worries. We cannot but feel overwhelmed. Even the emotionally-strongest of us. We cower at the sight of turmoil. But you see, there is someone who can always make you feel secure, save. It is not your mother. It is not your lover. It is God himself. He is our hiding place as the song below will iterate.

"You are my hiding-place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance."
Psalm 32:7
So, next time your are overwhelmed by a problem, don't worry. The Lord is your hiding place. He will surround you and fill your heart with songs of deliverance. Praise His Holy Name!
God Bless!
You are my hiding place
You always fill my heart
with songs of deliverance
whenever I am afraid,
I will trust in you,
I will trust in you
Let the weak say 'I am strong' in the strength of the Lord

No comments: