Sunday 23 November 2008

Could this be?

If you remember a few weeks ago, I posted an entry called "The Forbidden-Fruit Dilemma". Now I can say that that dilemma has been resolved. The forbidden fruit became "unforbidden" but another more lovely fruit from The Tree of Life as it were appeared. I opted for the latter. And I don't regret it a bit.

But it is so lovely and beyond words that deep within me, I'm beginning to wonder if this could possibly be? Have I at last found what I have been seeking all this while? Am I at last in the company of one who was destined for me and I her?

You know what, I think so. Wait, I know it is supposed to be like this. I can feel it. I can sense it. Yes. I have at last found what I sought with zeal and vehemency. And thank God for that!

This void within me has now been filled with the waters of joy!

I can foresee something beautiful ahead of me. And beautiful it shall be.

No comments: