Friday 24 October 2008

Euphoric at Euphoria

Rocking!

Awesome!

Superb!

The list of words describing my experience at Euphoria yesterday night can go on and on. Yesterday was my first time going to a club and apparently the best club in KL according to a friend of mine. I have to agree that the place was awesome. The environment was just the way I hoped it to be: cosy, smoke free and a little gloomy.

The best part of it was that the entrance was free.

The group of us went to the dance-floor around 10.30 and waited for the music to start. And when it started, all of us began moving our bodies. I was a little hesitant initially. But after having an alcoholic beverage (Long Island Tea), that's when the party kicked off for me! I danced and danced.

Too bad I didn't manage to get myself acquainted with any hot chics. But anyway, yesterday was too familiarise myself with the clubbing groove and just dance to de-stress myself. But the next time I'm going, I will be looking out for the babes. Look out ladies!

No comments: